Sunday, March 8, 2009



Here we have Elder Downward (to the left) Zone Leader of the Blacksburg Zone, which is to the west of the Roanoke Zone. And next to him is one of his missionaries, Elder Ericksen, who he brought to the Allergy Center for a follow-up appointment with Dr. McBride because Elder Ericksen is suffering from a skin rash. I had a very nice visit with these two fine missionaries while waiting for Linda, who also had an appointment with Dr. McBride.

Elder Downward is from Bountiful and Elder Ericksen is from West Jordan, Utah. I told them I needed their picture because Sister Chapman did not get to meet them and she would be asking me all about them. They kindly consented!

1 comment:

ann said...

I love the sunset picture!
Do you remember a gerald slade?
He is a member of our new ward, he put two and two together and he told me to tell you hello!
I told him about Paul and Grandpa.
He said something about a delivery truck? Does that ring any bells? It was a memory he had of growing up, something you would remember.