Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Day 23, Wed, Sept 24, The Lake Region of New Hampshire


After the camera battery charged sufficiently I did drive on down to the lower west shores of the Lake Winnipesaukee near the lake front communities of Glendale and West Alton. I was able to get access to the lake shore at Ellacoya State Park. The clear sky's of morning had given away to increasing cloudiness by the time I took this later picture, but it was still a very pleasant day with temperatures in the high 60s and low 70s.

2 comments:

ann said...

Once again, beautiful pics! I'm so proud of mom for seizing the day and walking in the sand and water! Bravo!

richnliz said...

I wish I was there today!! The valley is winding and very hazy the skies are not very blue and I don't like when you can't see the mountains clear. But I made me a great lunch today.