Monday, September 15, 2008

Day 14, Monday, Sept 15, western upstate New York

Taken at an overlook along I-390 in western New York. Since leaving Erie, PA and heading inland along I-86 and then north on I-390 we have been in this type of terrain of deeply forested rolling hills, with small farms and villages scattered about. Heavy rains had preceeded us. The air was fresh, clean and cool; a really beautiful day for driving.

Terry experienced some confusion getting off the 360 and on a proper course for Palmyra, but after a turn around or two we settled in to a nice new Best Western in the community of Victor, NY, a short distance south and west of Palmyra.

3 comments:

ann said...

Dad, confused, I don't believe it! Glad you made it safe and sound, I can't believe you're in New York.

Sharon said...

Break out your GPS - - ours is named "Leah", short for Liahona. Without it we would have been lost all of the time in New York.

. . . Allan

richnliz said...

I love the jacket!!